Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pinoy Magazine 9th Anniversary Issue



Why I love Sam Concepcion? 

Hmmm... There's many reason to like him he's a good singer, an epic dancer, a cool host, an excellent theater actor to sum up everything he's a multi-talented creation. But believe it or not there's only one reason why I love Sam. When I first saw him on tv singing "I Want You Back" my heart beats fast. I was a kid that time so I was confused but now that I'm already 20, I already discovered that feeling. His voice is my favorite sound, and his name is my favorite noun. He is different. It's so hard to explain actually. He's the reason why I keep on smiling. And I believe God will make a way for us. Hehe... Thank you Mr. Raymund and Mrs. Gene for having Samuel Lawrence Lopez Concepcion into my life though it's a fairytale that so difficult to come true. :)

Happy 9th Anniversary Pinoy Magazine! I will surely buy this issue. Thank you for giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment