Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, October 19, 2012

The Results

Tuesday, October 16, 2012, we had received the results we're waiting for. It was almost 5 in the afternoon I guess. Marj told Jewel and I that the results of IP was already announced via text. I immediately grab my phone and see if I am included to the recipients. Thanks to God, one message received from Ma'am Angie "Congratulations! You are qualified for training in IP. Please return to IP and get your requirements." Woooooooooooow! I'm so happy God answered my prayers. But we are not all accepted as we hoped. We are only four including Loysa, Zearyne, Rizza and yours truly. There was sadness I felt inside. I can't help but cry with them. I was not pretending at all. I don't know it's just that it will be more victorious if we are all accepted. It is our dream. I think we already used all the motto related to our feelings and meaningful songs as well.

But now, all of us have already an establishment. Some are in Cebu White Sands. Thanks to Ma'am Rutchelle the one who interviewed us before that day. Before we went to the ship, Movenpick called us but I haven't answered it. I missed the call. Maybe this establishment in the picture is really for me. Let's do this in Imperial Manner! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment