Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What's your number?

There's this guy working in IP. And he's giving me sh*t right now. Not because I like him though he's cute but there's issues I considered. This story started when he asked my number to my co-ojt. I was so shy that time because I'm not used to this. He gives me the feeling of kilig. Well, I'm always like that when I'm getting teased to someone. My co-ojt launched a bet. If the guy will text me that day I will treat her a coke. I said yes. When we went home, the guy texted me and my co-ojt won. They teases us like we were love team.

We exchanged text messages that day. He asked me that is it okay if we will be together in the christmas and new year since we are both in Cebu and can't go to our origin. I didn't answer his question. The next day, we back-up the outlet he belongs. I was nervous what to react when I see him. So I avoid being assigned in the pantry. But he saw me and we said "Hi" to each other. Some people in  the outlet teases me and it's so obvious what's the reason behind it.

Days passes by, he stopped texting me and I wonder why. My co-ojt asked his number so that she can ask why it happened. I gave his number. Things start to change when I observed that his texting my co-ojt rather than me. My co-ojt showed me their text messages to each other. From there, I confirmed my instinct. He like my co-ojt. It's becoming more clear when the guy visited our boarding house, brought some snacks and he's with my co-ojt. Well, I admit it hurts but not because I'm into that guy but because it's a slap into my face. Why did he asked my number? I can't understand. So people, when you read this, please don't pity me. It's not my lost. Everything happens for a reason. God has a purpose why he's doing this. So smile though your heart is aching. Just kidding. I will smile because I can. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment